1. Article about listening to audiobooks rather than reading print
2. Link to School Library Media Research http://www.ala.org/aasl/slr
3. Interesting info about copyrighting photos https://www.commoncraft.com/video/copyright-and-creative-commons
4. Article about the future of electronic books and libraries
5. An NYT article about libraries.
6. A review of literature on how effective listening to a book is compared to reading it.
7. This article references having a “parent space” in the library.
8. Great ideas Tech-Mex Tuesdays, Snow Balls to share ideas, walking discussions
9. Article about impact of flexible scheduling on circulation
Gavigan, K., Pribesh, S. & Dickinson, G. (2010). Fixed or flexible schedule? Schedule impacts and school library circulation. Library & Information Science Research, 32(2), 131-137.